Saturday, July 9, 2016

Old Hag Problems

I never thought that I'd ever be worried about wrinkles or aging, but they seem to become concerns overnight. I haven't been sleeping as well as I used to since I got my puppy around Christmastime. My dark circles seem prominent, so I decided to use the trusty interwebs to find some solutions. The cheapest, and seemingly easiest remedy was to put cold teabags under my eyes. Cool.

I decided to chill my tea in the freezer to speed along the process. The teabags froze together, and when I took them out to put them on my face, I had to pull them apart. Unknowingly, I must've ripped one of them in the process. After a few minutes of feeling the cold tea on my face, using magic to change the color of my skin, I began to feel something else too... little grains of tea that had somehow migrated over my entire face. I got up to rinse my face, and I felt like I had sand in my eyeball. Tea grains had collected and formed the shape of the grim in my eye, and it took awhile to flush them all out...

My dark circles seem less prominent now, but only because my flaming red, irritated eyes are drawing more attention.

If you want to learn from this, just pay $12 for a cream.